Stronger Organizations values global thinking in everyday decisions.
Our consulting approach can be found in the 5 Ps:
- Planning — Past history is important – including successes and failures. “What got you here; will not get you there” – so it’s important to strategically evaluate and utilize pertinent information and lessons learned in developing each plan of action.
- Process – Process is the journey — Having the right people involved, the right data, creating a realistic timeline, and creating the right diffusion of information is critical in creating a lasting significance to your organization.
- People – Tasks are logical, people are passionate. Individuals and groups of people have distinctly different needs, expectations and experiences. Finding a common anchor point which is representative of the target group and ensuring leadership involvement and stakeholder buy-in is a key consideration in order to move the mission or goal forward.
- Performance – It’s what every organization wants to optimize. Performance is more than strategies, tactics, and logistics. Performance happens because of people. We believe every organization, large or small, should consider the synthesizing of these areas due to their direct correlation to the overarching mission or goal.
- Personalized—No organization fits into a pre-defined template. This is what gives Stronger Organizations its integrity and its edge.